Contact Capt. Chris
Booking & Cancellations Policies
- All reservations require a deposit by credit card. The amount of the deposit is based on the number of days you book in advance and can be discussed on the phone. No charter is considered “booked” until confirmed by the captain and the deposit is paid.
- Any trip cancelled outside of 30 days of the booking date will receive a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled by the captain, on any date, due to weather, at the SOLE DISCRETION OF THE CAPTAIN, will receive a full refund.
- Any money paid in advance for a booking may be used towards a future charter when a client cancells a charter within 30 days and 10 days of a scheduled booking. But will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Any cancellations by the client within 10 days of the scheduled booking will forfeit the deposit — but may be used towards a future date — at the captain’s discretion.
- In any scenario where a cancellation could result in forfeiture of deposits or money paid in advance… if a date is rescheduled for the future at the time of cancellation… the money may be used towards that date. NOTE: rescheduling does NOT restart the terms of our cancellation policy.